Mo + Lo Naturals
SUMMER SUNSET AMBER COLLAR
Say No To Chemicals For Your Furry Friends! All Natural, Toxic-Free, and From The Earth.
- Great for dogs and cats of all ages!
- The longer your pets wear the collar, the greater repellant it provides.
- Full benefits are seen after 2-3 weeks of wear.
- Depending on the frequency of use, the Raw Amber lasts roughly 6-9 months.
- Authentic Baltic Amber from Lithuania.
- Italian Leather.
Raw Baltic Amber works in two ways to help prevent ticks and fleas.
- 100% Raw Baltic Amber has electrostatic energy within it. When the Amber rubs against your pet’s fur, the electrostatic electricity generates a natural and effective repellant which makes it hard for fleas and ticks to stay on your pet.
- The heat and friction from your pet’s fur will release the resinous terpenes (aroma) from the Raw Amber. The terpenes released signals a repellent to ticks and fleas.
Added Benefit - Baltic Amber contains succinic acid which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain relieving) properties. When your pet wears their collar, the succinic acid is warmed and released into the skin.
- Lab-tested raw, unpolished Baltic Amber necklace.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Gift Box
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! - No, really. If you're unsatisfied with your Amber Collar after 30 days, let us know and we'll give you your money back.
- Superior quality. Our raw Amber is sourced directly from the source in Lithuania. We use premium Italian leather and durable stainless steel finishes.
- Fast and easy returns. No hoops to jump through here.
- We're lifelong pet lovers here to share our love for effective products with you!
MEASUREMENT GUIDELINES: To get an accurate measurement, please measure your pet's neck at the lowest point of the neck. Leave a 1-2 finger gap, and select the correct size from the size menu. The adjustable leather strap is to make sure the collar fits tightly but does not interfere with breathing.
This is not a restraining device. Think of it as a necklace rather than a collar.
|Size||Neck Length||Typical Breeds|
|XXS||8"-10"||Most puppies, most cats, Teacup breeds, Chihuahua|
|XS||10"-12"||Jack Russell, Border Terrier, Yorkie Mini, larger cats|
|Small||12"-14"||Pug, Bichon, Mini Schnauzer, Boston Terrier|
|Small/Medium||14"-16"||French Bulldog, Corgi, Cocker Spaniel|
|Medium||16"-18"||Poodle, English Bulldog, Greyhound, Basset Hound|
|Med/Large||18"-20"||Rottweiler, Golden Retriever, Lab|
|Large||20"-22"||Boxer, German Shepherd, Husky|
|XL||22"-24"||Great Dane, Bernese Mountain Dog, Mastiff, Alaskan Malamute|
- 2 x 20-22"